AACT is proud to announce its John Kitt Memorial Scholarship for the 2023-2024 academic year.
The scholarship award for the recipient is $2,500.
To qualify for this non-renewing scholarship award, the student must meet the following criteria:
- College sophomore, junior or senior status (in 2023-2024).
- Have a demonstrated interest in confectionery technology.
- Attend an accredited, four-year college or university within North America.
- Be majoring in a food science, chemical science, biological science, or related area.
- Achieved a 3.0 (out of 4.0) GPA (or equivalent on another scale).
Your demonstrated interest in confectionery technology can include many activities including but not limited to research projects, work experience, and formal study.