AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF CANDY TECHNOLOGISTS
AACT'S JOHN KITT MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
AACT is proud to announce its John Kitt Memorial Scholarship for the 2017-2018 academic year.
The scholarship award for the recipient is $5,000.00, paid in two $2,500.00 installments after verification of enrollment.
To qualify for this non-renewing scholarship award, the student must meet the following criteria:
• College sophomore, Junior or Senior status (in 2017-2018).
• Have a demonstrated interest in confectionery technology.
• Attend an accredited, four-year college or university within North America.
• Be majoring in a food science, chemical science, biological science, or related area.
• Achieved a 3.0 (out of 4.0) GPA (or equivalent on another scale).
Your demonstrated interest in confectionery technology can include many activities including but not limited to research projects, work experience, and formal study.
Interested students are encouraged to submit an application. Please click on the link below for a copy of this application. Please print a copy, complete the entries, and mail as indicated on the application.
Submission deadline is April 4, 2017 (application must be received by this date).
Semi-finalists will be selected from these applications. These students will be asked to submit a letter of recommendation.
If you have any questions about this scholarship, please email: email@example.com